- Author: Bob Keiser
- Published: ©2004, Revised 2011 – Fourth Edition
- Contents of Package Seventy four (74) pages of detailed information and instructions of how to plan, develop and write your questionnaire.
- Availability: The book can be downloaded, ordered on CD-ROM or in hard copy.
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer. Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac compatible.
- Some of the Features of this Book:
o Ways of issuing questionnaires.
o Which people to target with your survey and questionnaire.
o Types of questions for the questionnaire.
o Examples of questionnaires.
o Structuring the questionnaire.
o Designing the questionnaire.
o Doing your sample survey with the questionnaire.
o Planning the survey.
o How to write the questionnaire.
o Survey fieldwork.
- Promotional Details: Questionnaires are still very much the cornerstone for market research and the effectiveness of the questions will be determined by the quality and structure of the questionnaire itself. By ignoring this fact, the results you obtain may be irrelevant, inaccurate and even inconclusive. This E-book will help explain how to structure and develop your questionnaire in order to gain a response that can be used for an accurate analysis and constructive feed back.
- Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Great book for designing questionnaires. H. Walker, Cincinnati, OH
We were able to target market our own marketing questionnaires and avoid expensive third party vendors. F. Bandar, Plano, TX