Report Number 34758
Website Design Checklist
The purpose of the Design Checklist is to help you to decide what you want from your Internet website, and to help your website designer decide how best they can help you to meet your needs.
It is the first step in getting together the information that you will need.
It rehearses some of the options, seeks your initial thoughts on what you might like. Don’t start designing your own website or working with a website designer until you have read this Free Report!
Here is how to get all the FREE REPORTS you would like to have:
- Select all of the FREE REPORTS you would like to have, one at a time and add each FREE REPORT to your list by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button.
- Each time you add anther FREE REPORT, you will see the “What’s in My Cart” page with a list of the FREE REPORTS you have selected so far.
- When you have selected all of the FREE REPORTS you want, click on the “Checkout” button.
- You then be taken to the Payment Information page and the Payment Method will show “Free Download”.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- You will get the “Order Confirmation” page. Note that the total is $0.00!
- Then click the “Confirm Order” button.
- You will then be at the “Your Order Has Been Processed” page. If you want to download the FREE REPORTS right now, you can select the ones you want to download now and do it! You can always log back on and get the rest later!