- Author: Alex Williams and Joe Sutton
- Published: © 2010 – Third Edition
- Total Pages: One hundred twenty three (123) pages
- Download File Size: 848KB
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer
- Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your pool company.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- This fully illustrated, step-by-step instruction book will help you in selling, installing or building several different products ranging from above ground pools, automatic chlorinators, air blowers, automatic cleaners, automatic controls, filters, games and toys, kiddie pools, lighting, pool alarms, pool heaters, pool blankets, and much more.
- How to sell and design any type of swimming pool.
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your pool company.
- Also available in Hard Copy or on CD-Rom.
- Promotional Details: Starting a successful pool company does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your pool company today, the right way!
- Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Selling Swimming Pools and Kiddie Pools, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own pool company today!
Great information in your product. Thank you for your help. R. Sosa, Ocala, FL
There was so much information that I did not know until I read your Selling Swimming Pools and Kiddie Pools book. It is great idea to put these products out there for people who do not know much about an industry. J. Mandola, Houston, TX
Great help from your customer service department. They were very helpful in helping find what I needed when I purchased the Selling Swimming Pools and Kiddie Pools book and business plan. A. Alexandrin, Allentown, PA
I would like to tell you how extremely pleased I am with the purchase of the Selling Swimming Pools and Kiddie Pools book. The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business. G. Gibson, Medford, MA
Working in the pool industry for quite a few years, I did not know that there was so much information I needed to know to start up my own pool company. This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. D. Rogers, Quitman, GA
I targeted the smaller kiddie pool market and now I have to get a warehouse to hold supplies with all the business that I have! Can’t believe that just following the instructions in your book led to such success. Thanks a million! D. Valdez, Las Vegas, NV