- Author: Virginia Parker
- Published: ©2012 – Fifth Edition
- Contents of Package: 106 page PDF Instruction Workbook, 32 page Excel® spreadsheet, and 20 page Word® Option document.
- Availability: Three (3) download files or hard copy Workbook with CD-ROM.
- Download File Size: PDF Instruction Workbook: 1.13 MB, Excel® spreadsheet: 294KB, and Word® Option document: 201 KB.
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer. Excel compatible program, Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac compatible.
- Some of the Features the Business Plan:
- Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete the business plan for a cafe operation.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Create a mission statement to synchronize your company's activities with a clear corporate vision.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Powerful forecasting tools and a complete, integrated financial plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- Optional system to assess strategies prior to drafting plan.
- The charts and graphs that important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Select from the list of menu products and store services to help you choose what you will offer your customers in the operation of your cafe.
- Sections included are:
- Cover Sheet
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- Startup Cost and Capitalization
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Forecast
- Operational Plan
- Management and Organization
- Financial Plan
- Learn how to keep your business plan up to date.
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- No writer's block; just follow the steps.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- In addition to the complete business plan, you are provided information references and website links to valuable business resources.
- Promotional Details: Get clear instructions and expert tips every step of the way. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with ProBP, the professional business plan software solution. Prepared with ProBP® Business Plan Software, this is the most user friendly business plan on the market. The Business Plan for Your Cafe is available as download files or you can order the hard copy workbook. The Excel® spreadsheet and the Word® Option document are provided on CD-ROM.
- Download Information: The Business Plan for Your Cafe is available for immediate download. When you complete your purchase, the download files for the business plan will be immediately available at the bottom of your Confirmation Page. Simply click on the download, save it to your computer, and start building your business plan today.
Designed and Customized Exclusively for a Cafe Operation
“I have been searching for a business plan that I could use to help me get my cafe up and running. Your business plan had easy step by step instructions. I now feel more confident about filling a business plan out. Thanks.” T. Murphy, Saint Charles, MO
“With your step by step instructions I was able to determine my Start Up Cost for my cafe. The business plan was a great purchase.” K. Clary, Oklahoma City, OK
“My wife and I were looking forward to starting our cafe, but we didn’t know where to start. We purchased The Business Plan for Your Cafe. After filling the plan out we were able to determine what we need to get started. Thanks for the great product!” F. Swank, Olathe, KS
“The Business Plan for Your Cafe was the first Business Plan that I have ever filled out. With your step by step instructions, graphs and charts I was better able to understand the process.” M. Porter, Fresno, CA