- Author: James McCormick
- Published: ©2004, Revised 2011 – Fourth Edition
- Contents of Package: 100 page PDF Instruction Workbook, 32 page Excel® spreadsheet, and 20 page Word® Option document.
- Availability: Three (3) download files or hard copy Workbook with CD-ROM.
- Download File Size: PDF Instruction Workbook: 1.11 MB, Excel® spreadsheet: 295KB, and Word® Option document: 200 KB.
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer. Excel compatible program, Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac compatible.
- Some of the Features the Business Plan:
- Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete the business plan for a limousine service.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Create a mission statement to synchronize your company's activities with a clear corporate vision.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Powerful forecasting tools and a complete, integrated financial plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- Optional system to assess strategies prior to drafting plan.
- The charts and graphs that important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Select from the list of limousine services to help you choose what you will offer your customers in the operation of your limo service.
- Sections included are:
- Cover Sheet
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- Startup Cost and Capitalization
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Forecast
- Operational Plan
- Management and Organization
- Financial Plan
- Learn how to keep your business plan up to date.
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- No writer's block; just follow the steps.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- In addition to the complete business plan, you are provided information references and website links to valuable business resources.
- Promotional Details: Get clear instructions and expert tips every step of the way. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with ProBP, the professional business plan software solution. Prepared with ProBP® Business Plan Software, this is the most user friendly business plan on the market. The Business Plan for Your Limousine Service is available as download files or you can order the hard copy workbook. The Excel® spreadsheet and the Word® Option document are provided on CD-ROM.
- Download Information: The Business Plan for Your Limousine Service is available for immediate download. When you complete your purchase, the download files for the business plan will be immediately available at the bottom of your Confirmation Page. Simply click on the download, save it to your computer, and start building your business plan today.
Designed and Customized Exclusively for a Limousine Service Operation
“The eleven steps in the limo service business plan were amazing and simple.” L. Alpert, Hixson, TN
“The limo service business plan steps really helped me since I did not know what kind of information I needed for a business plan.” L. Meeks, Rock Springs, WY
“This has to be the most helpful business plan software I have found on the internet.” D. Robbins, Boulder City, NV
“Thank you for all of your charts, graphs and illustrations that you provided in The Business Plan for Your Limousine Service.” S. Forbes, Dayton, OH