Author: Paul Anderson
Copyright: © 2014 – Eighth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy seven (77) pages with Index
Book Download File Size: 496 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your auto repair shop.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your repair shop business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your repair shop.
- How to choose the best name and location for your repair shop.
- How to finance your repair shop.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your repair shop.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your repair shop.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your repair shop.
- How to analyze the repair shop competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your repair shop services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on equipment, publications, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your auto repair shop marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your auto repair shop business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful auto repair shop does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your auto repair shop. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your auto repair shop today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Auto Repair Shop, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own auto repair shop business today!
The information in this book really helped me get my shop off the ground. Thank you for your help. D. Johnson, Palm Coast, FL
After being in the auto repair business for quite some time, I needed help in the overall business aspect. This book provided me with the all the information I needed to get my own shop off the ground. Great product to buy if you do not know how to get a business started. C. Johnson, Maricopa, AZ
Thank you for all the information you gave me. Great help from your customer service department. C. Grinter, Columbus, OH