Author: Dustin Murray
Published: © 2014 - Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy five (75) pages with Index
Book Download File Size: 732 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your bowling center.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your bowling center.
- How to choose the best name and location for your center.
- How to finance your bowling alley.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your bowling alley.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your center.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your center.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on publications, trade shows and associations.
- How to devise your bowling center marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your bowling alley business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful bowling alley does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your bowling alley. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your bowling alley today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Bowling Alley, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own bowling alley business today!
Great information in your product. Thank you for your help. C. Gerber, Sandusky, MI
There was so much information that I did not know until I read your Start Your Own Bowling Alley book. It is great idea to put these products out there for people who do not know much about an industry. D. Freedman, Troy, NY
Great help from your customer service department. They were very helpful in helping find what I needed. D. Traylor, Kansas City, MO