Author: Phillip Gains
Published: © 2014 - Sixth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy five (75) pages with Index
Download File Size: 476 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your dance studio.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your studio.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your studio.
- How to choose the best name and location for your dance studio.
- How to finance your studio.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your studio.
- The bookkeeping you will need to keep for your studio.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your dance studio.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your dance instruction classes and studio services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- How to devise your dance studio marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your studio.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful dance studio does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your dance studio. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your dance studio today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Dance Studio, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own dance studio business today!
This was a great product to buy. Your customer service team was a great help. B. Johnson, Webster, TX
The information in this book really helped me get my studio off the ground. Thank you for your help. N. Cyran, Drexel Hill, PA
Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my dance studio business started very soon thanks to your help. J. Copeland, Clinton, NY