Author: Mindy Watkins
Published: © 2014 - Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Eighty one (81) pages with Index
Download File Size: 492 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your florist shop.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your shop.
- Select from the list of retail products and shop services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your shop.
- How to finance your shop.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your shop.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your shop.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your shop.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your retail products and the shop services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Section on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, computer software, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your florist shop marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your florist shop business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful florist shop does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your shop. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your florist shop today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Florist Shop, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own florist shop business today!
Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my florist shop business started very soon thanks to your help. M. Wardhana, Pacifica, CA
Your customer service group was a great help in helping me locate the book I needed to start up my own florist shop. R. Singh, Wolverhampton, UK
I would like to tell you how extremely pleased I am with the purchase of the Start Your Own Florist Shop book. The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business. D. Scheve, Oregon City, OR