Author: Sandy McGowen
Published: © 2014 - Eighth Edition
Total Pages: One hundred and thirty two (132) pages with Index
Book Download File Size: 2.35 MB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your kennel operation.
- The information covers boarding and breeding.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your kennel operation business.
- Select from the list of retail products and kennel services that you can offer in your kennel operation.
- How to choose the best name and location for your kennel operation.
- How to finance your kennel operation.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your boarding and breeding operations.
- Construction and design plans for your kennel.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your kennel operation and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your kennel operation.
- How to analyze the kennel competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your kennel operation.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on publications, computer software, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your kennel marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your kennel operation business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful kennel operation does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your kennel operation. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your kennel operation today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Kennel, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own kennel operation business today!
I wanted to make a quick note to let you know how easy it was to purchase and download the Start Your Own Kennel book. Once I downloaded the book, I spent a few hours reviewing the information and I have to say that the information really helped me understand what I need to get my business up and running. Thank you very much for all of your help. E. Keeney, Nancy, KY
Thank you for all the information you gave me. Great help from your customer service department. N. Costello, Delta, OH
Great product. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start up a dog kennel business. D. Berg, St. Clouds, MN