Author: Andrew Gates
Published: © 2014 - Seventh Edition
Total Pages: Eighty three (83) pages with Index
Download File Size: 492 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your liquor store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your store.
- Select from the list of retail products and store services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your store.
- How to finance your store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your store and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your store with links to state and government alcohol control board governing bodies.
- Links to companies that specialize in obtaining liquor licenses in all fifty US states and Canada.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your products and store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
Promotional Details: Andrew Gates tells you how to plan, start, operate and manage a successful liquor store operation. This book is your starting place, learn from a successful retailer.
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Liquor Store, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own liquor store business today!
The Start Your Own Liquor Store download product I bought was great. Not only was the information helpful, but it was quickly accessible. D. Sweeny, Mohegan Lake, NY
Thanks for all of your help. The book was a great buy in helping me start up my own store. V. Poupart, Encino, CA
This was a great book. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to open up their own small business. T. Truong, Branden, MS