Author: John McCook and Shawn Maxon
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Eighty nine (89) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your motorcycle store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your motorcycle store business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your motorcycle store business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your motorcycle store.
- How to finance your motorcycle store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your motorcycle store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your motorcycle store and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your motorcycle store business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your motorcycle store.
- How to analyze the motorcycle store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your motorcycle store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your motorcycle store business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your motorcycle store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase sales and the profits in your motorcycle store business.
- How to start and operate customer loyalty and rewards programs.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your motorcycle store business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful motorcycle store does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your motorcycle store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your motorcycle store today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Motorcycle Store, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own motorcycle store business today!
This is a great product. It helped very much in the brainstorming of starting up my own store. L. Aboosamara, Edison, NJ
I have always wanted to own my own motorcycle store and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my store going. Thank you for your help. S. Arcidiacono, Galveston, TX
There was so much information that I did not know until I read your Start Your Own Motorcycle Store book. It is great idea to put these products out there for people who do not know much about an industry. J. Jackson, Savannah, GA