Author: Kathy Short
Published: ©2012 - Sixth Edition
Total Pages: Eighty two (82) pages with Index
Book Download File Size: 704 KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
- Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your movie theater business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your movie theater.
- How to choose the best name and location for your movie theater.
- How to finance your movie theater business.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your movie theater.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your movie theater business and includes:
Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the gaming products and store services that you will provide in the operation of your movie theater business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the movie theater competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on wholesalers, associations, trade shows, machine maintenance, computer software and publications including website links.
- How to devise your movie theater business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your movie theater business.
- Also available in Hard Copy or on CD-ROM.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful movie theater business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your movie theater business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your movie theater business today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Movie Theater, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own movie theater business today!
Thanks for all of your help. The book was a great buy in helping me start up my own movie theatre. R. Alaniz, Carrizo Springs, TX
This was a great book. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to open up their own small business. K. Hammett, Prattville, AL
Great help from your customer service department. They were very helpful in helping find what I needed when I purchased the Start Your Own Movie Theatre book and business plan. C. Kirkwood, Shawnee on Delaware, PA