Author: Brent Williams
Published: © 2014 - Sixth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy five (75) pages with Index
Download File Size: 512 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your pawn shop.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your shop.
- Select from the list of products for retail and the shop services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your shop.
- How to finance your shop.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your shop.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your pawn shop and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the retail products you can offer and the shop services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your shop.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on franchises, publications, and associations.
- How to devise your pawn shop marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your pawn shop business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful pawn shop does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your shop. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your pawn shop today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Pawn Shop, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own pawn shop business today!
This was a great product to buy. Your customer service team was a great help. R. Howel, Odenville, AL
I wanted to make a quick note to let you know how easy it was to purchase and download the Start Your Own Pawn Shop book. Once I downloaded the book, I spent a few hours reviewing the information and I have to say that the information really helped me understand what I need to get my business up and running. Thank you very much for all of your help. B. Staley, Ronda, NC
Great information in the book. I will be recommending you for all start up business owners. T. Fierro, Sturgeon Bay, WI