Author: Tom Arthur
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package: Ninety (90) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your tire store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your tire store business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your tire store business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your tire store.
- How to finance your tire store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your tire store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your tire store and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your tire store business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your tire store.
- How to analyze the tire store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your tire store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your tire store business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your tire store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase sales and the profits in your tire store business.
- How to start and operate customer loyalty and rewards programs.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your tire store business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful tire store does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your tire store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your tire store today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Tire Store, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own tire store business today!
Great information in your product. Thank you for your help. T. Shamroth, Pompano Beach, FL
There was so much information that I did not know until I read your Start Your Own Tire Store book. It is great idea to put these products out there for people who do not know much about an industry. J. Lakatos, Palm Springs, CA
Great help from your customer service department. They were very helpful in helping find what I needed when I purchased the Start Your Own Tire Store book and business plan. D. Cuthbert, Chandler, AZ