Author: Holly Smith
Published: © 2014 – Sixth Edition
Total Pages: One hundred and two (102) pages with Index
Download File Size: 772 KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- Collection agency procedures and processes.
- How to start and manage your collection service.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your business.
- How to determine the collection services that you provide in the operation of your business.
- How to choose the best name and office location for your agency.
- How to finance your agency.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your collection service and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your agency.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on computer software and associations.
- Sample collection contract is provided.
- How to devise your company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your collection service.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful collection agency does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your agency. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your collection agency today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Collection Agency, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own collection agency business today!
I am not planning on opening up my own collection agency for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the agency I did not think about before. S. Smith, Gig Harbor, WA
Thank you for your quick service and excellent customer care. M. McKenna, Meriden, CT
I have always wanted to own my own collection agency and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my agency going. Thank you for your help. S. Block, Louisville, KY