Author: Joe Watkins
Published: © 2014 - Seventh Edition
Total Pages: Seventy five (75) pages with Index
Download File Size: 464 KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your courier service.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your service.
- Select from the list of services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and office location for your courier service.
- How to finance your service.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your courier service and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your courier service.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your courier services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on computer software, associations, and franchise opportunities including website links.
- How to devise your courier service marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Sample Courier Services Request form and links to other forms that you will need including freight documents, custom forms, other courier forms, air waybills, shipping forms and import/export folders.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your courier service business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful courier service does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your service. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your courier service today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Courier Service, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own courier service business today!
Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my courier service business started very soon thanks to your help. E. Liebman, Massapequa, NY
There was so much information that I did not know that I needed to start up a courier service business until I read your book. Thanks for helping me getting everything I needed together to get my dream off the ground. J. Adegboyega, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Great product. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start up a courier service business. B. Cohen, Somers Point, NJ