Author: Dennis Hall
Published: © 2014 – Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Sixty four (64) pages with Index
Download File Size: 396 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your insurance agency.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your agency.
- Select from the list of potential products and services that you can offer in your agency.
- How to choose the best name and location for your agency.
- How to finance your agency.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your insurance agency and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your agency.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on insurance computer software, associations and links to state insurance boards.
- How to devise your insurance agency marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your insurance agency.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful insurance agency does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your insurance agency. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your insurance agency today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Insurance Agency, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own insurance agency today!
I am not planning on opening up my own insurance agency for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the agency I did not think about before. B. Wellshear, Gig Harbor, WA
Thank you for your quick service and excellent customer care. J. Kim, Meriden, CT
I have always wanted to own my own insurance agency and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my agency going. Thank you for your help. K. Costello, Louisville, KY