Author: Doug Mackey
Published: © 2014 - Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy eight (78) pages with Index
Download File Size: 452 KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your property management company.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your management company.
- Select from the list of services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your management company.
- How to finance your company.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your property management company and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your company.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your management services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on industry associations, computer software, certification, education, and publications including website links.
- How to devise your property management company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your property management company business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful property management company does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your management company. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your property management company today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Property Management Company, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own property management company today!
The information in this book really helped me get my property management company off the ground. Thank you for your help. W. Rosburg, Johnston, IA
After being in the property management business for quite some time, I needed help in the overall business aspect. This book provided me with the all the information I needed to get my own property management company off the ground. This is a great product to buy if you do not know how to get the business going. M. Meehan, Canandaigua, NY
Thank you for all the information you gave me. Great help from your customer service department. M. Serrano, Temple City, CA