Authors: Cory Miller and Bob McCawley
Published: © 2014 - Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy seven (77) pages with Index
Download File Size: 476 KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your trucking company.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your company.
- Select from the list of services that you can offer in your trucking business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your company.
- How to finance your trucking company.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your trucking company and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your trucking company.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your company services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to use employees, independent contractors and labor leasing companies.
- Information on industry associations, publications, fleet management and regulations with website links.
- How to devise your trucking company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your trucking company business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful trucking company does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your company. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your trucking company today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Trucking Company, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own trucking company today!
I would like to tell you how extremely pleased I am with the purchase of the Start Your Own Trucking Company book. The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business. K. Condie, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Working in the trucking industry for quite a few years, I did not know that there was so much information I needed to know to start up my own trucking company. This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. M. Watson, Moncks Corner, SC
This is a great product. It helped very much in the brainstorming of starting up my own trucking company. B. Goins, Schererville, IN
I have always wanted to own my own trucking and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my trucking company going. Thank you for your help. D. Searle, Arlington, TN