Author: Douglas Whitman
Copyright: © 2014 - Sixth Edition
Total Pages: Sixty eight (68) pages with Index.
Download File Size: 482KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your art gallery.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your gallery.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your gallery.
- How to choose the best name and location for your gallery.
- How to finance your gallery.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your gallery.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your art gallery and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your gallery.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your gallery.
- How to analyze the gallery competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your products and gallery services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your gallery business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on computer software, publications and associations including website links.
- How to devise your art gallery marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase sales and the profits in your gallery.
- How to start and operate customer loyalty and rewards programs.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your art gallery business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful art gallery does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your art gallery. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition and much more. Start your art gallery today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Art Gallery, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own art gallery business today!
"This was a great product to buy. Your customer service team was a great help." K. Moderski, Katy, TX
"I wanted to make a quick note to let you know how easy it was to purchase and download your download file for the Start Your Own Art Gallery book. Once I downloaded the program, I spent a few hours reviewing the information and I have to say that the information really helped me understand what I need to get my business up and running. Thank you very much for all of your help." R. Aleyasin, Mclean, VA
"Great information in the book. I will be recommending you for all start up business owners." J. Olmedillo, Miami, FL