- Author: Harriet Singleton
- Published: ©2004, Revised 2011 – Third Edition
- Total Pages: One Hundred and Five (105) pages with Index
- Download File Size: 708KB
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer
- Some of the Features of this Book:
- Separate sections devoted to getting your seafood restaurant started, how to manage your operation, accounting and bookkeeping in addition to the employee section and a full listing of food storage, delivery, and tips section.
- How to select your theme, define your concept and design your restaurant.
- How to choose the location for your restaurant.
- How to prepare the menus and set the right prices.
- How to develop new customers for your restaurant business.
- How to determine the menu products and services that you will provide in the operation of your seafood restaurant.
- The licensing, permits and regulations that can affect your restaurant business.
- How to manage your insurance and advertising.
- How to conduct the market research for your restaurant.
- The accounting section contains information pertaining to your furnishings and equipment, cost control, projecting sales and average checks.
- How to establish your cash control system to avoid employee theft, counterfeit money, bad checks, and credit card fraud.
- How to analyze the restaurant competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- The equipment you will need for your restaurant business and website links to wholesalers and suppliers to find those items that are best for your operation.
- How to select a food service provider.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your restaurant business.
- Also available in Hard Copy and on CD-ROM.
- Promotional Details: One of the most complete books you’ll find about to start a seafood restaurant, from the ground up. Or how to expand your current restaurant operation. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your restaurant. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your seafood restaurant today, the right way!
- Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Seafood Restaurant, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own restaurant business today!
“The information in this book really helped me get my seafood restaurant off the ground. Thank you for your help.” L Cotton, Sacramento, CA
“After being in the food service industry for quite some time, I needed help in the overall business aspect. This book provided me with the all the information I needed to get my own seafood restaurant off the ground. Great product to buy if you do not know how to get a restaurant started.” T. Antol, Westfield, NJ
“Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my seafood restaurant started very soon thanks to your help.” B. Brug, Delray Beach, FL