Author: Aimé Lefevre
Published: © 2014 – Third Edition
Total Pages: One Hundred and Five (105) pages with Index
Download File Size: 692KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
Promotional Details: One of the most complete books you’ll find about to start a French restaurant, from the ground up. Or how to expand your current restaurant operation. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your restaurant. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your French restaurant today, the right way!
- Separate sections devoted to getting your French restaurant started, how to manage your operation, accounting and bookkeeping in addition to the employee section and a full listing of food storage, delivery, and tips section.
- How to select your theme, define your concept and design your restaurant.
- How to choose the location for your restaurant.
- How to prepare the menus and set the right prices.
- How to develop new customers for your restaurant business.
- How to determine the menu products and services that you will provide in the operation of your French restaurant.
- The licensing, permits and regulations that can affect your restaurant business.
- How to manage your insurance and advertising.
- How to conduct the market research for your restaurant.
- The accounting section contains information pertaining to your furnishings and equipment, cost control, projecting sales and average checks.
- How to establish your cash control system to avoid employee theft, counterfeit money, bad checks, and credit card fraud.
- How to analyze the restaurant competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- The equipment you will need for your restaurant business and website links to wholesalers and suppliers to find those items that are best for your operation.
- How to select a food service provider.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your restaurant business.
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own French Restaurant, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own restaurant business today!
“There was so much information that I did not know I needed to start up a French restaurant until I read your book. Thanks for helping me getting everything I needed together to get my dream off the ground.” O. Torres, Miramar, FL
“Thank you for all of your help. This was a great product.” S. Humphrey, Albuquerque, NM
“I would like to tell you how extremely pleased I am with the purchase of the Start Your Own French Restaurant book. The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a French restaurant.” D. Sherwood, Hattiesburg, MS