Author: Arthur Kappel
Published: © 2014 – Third Edition
Total Pages: Eighty two (82) pages with Index
Download File Size: 544KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your hotel business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your hotel.
- How to choose the best name and location for your hotel.
- How to finance your hotel business.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your hotel.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your hotel business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the guest and meeting facilities and hotel services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the hotel competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on associations, computer software and publications including website links.
- How to devise your hotel business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your hotel business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful hotel business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your hotel. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your hotel business today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Hotel, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own hotel today!
“We are planning to start small resort property in rural Missouri. The Start Your Own Hotel book and business plan were extremely helpful in getting us started the right track.” A. Mikkelsen, Phoenix, AZ
“If you are starting a guest facility of any size, this book is for you.” M. Basten, Dunedin, FL
“The marketing information alone is worth the price of the book.” W. Barr, Las Vegas, NV