Author: Michael Day
Published: © 2015 – Second Edition
Total Pages: Eighty two (82) pages with Index
Download File Size: 544KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your motel business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your motel.
- How to choose the best name and location for your motel.
- How to finance your motel business.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your motel.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your motel business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the guest and meeting facilities and motel services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the motel competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on, associations, computer software and publications including website links.
- How to devise your motel business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your motel business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful motel business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your motel. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your motel business today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Motel, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and motel today!
“We bought the book since we are buying an existing small motel in Waco (TX). The book was very insightful.” D. Uhl, Carmel, IN
“We purchased the book and business plan since we are opening a motel type operation in Colorado. We expanded our vision from a B&B to the motel.” V. Leroy, Pagosa Springs, CO
“This book goes past the step 1, step 2, step 3 format to being truly insightful and informative.” C. Blackwelder, Wellsville, KS