Author: Paul Stevens & Angela Taylor
Published: © 2014 - Sixth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy seven (77) pages with Index
Download File Size: 888KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your bakery.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your bakery.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your bakery.
- How to finance your bakery.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your business.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your bakery business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the products and store services that you will provide in the operation of your bakery.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your bakery.
- How to analyze the bakery competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your bakery products and store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on wholesalers, associations, training, computer software, supplies and equipment including website links.
- How to devise your bakery business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your bakery business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful bakery business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your bakery business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your bakery business today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Bakery, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own bakery business today!
"Thank you for getting my bakery up and running here in Little Rock." M. Howze, Little Rock, AR
"The book I bought was a great product. Your company really helped my business get started." A. Wisner, Sunfield, MI
"The download product I bought was great. Not only was the information helpful, but it was quickly accessible." M. Foley, Apalachicola, FL
"My wife has always enjoyed baking, so we thought that we give it a go and try it as a business. Your book and business plan showed us everything we needed to do to get started. Thanks." S. Murray, Salem, OR