Author: Larry Butler, Bob Cancelosi and Grady Searcy
Published: © 2014 - Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Eighty nine (89) pages, fully illustrated.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to get your Computer Consulting business started the best way.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your Computer Consulting business.
- The best way to approach potential customers and make the sale.
- How to determine the products and services that you provide in the operation of your Computer Consulting business.
- How to analyze the Computer Consulting competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your Computer Consulting services and how to determine the pricing structures.
- How pricing can affect your Computer Consulting business.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase the sales and the profits in your Computer Consulting business.
Promotional Details: You can make more money with your computer knowledge as a consultant than being the employee of a company! Put those talents to work, creating a profitable and successful computer consulting business!
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The information in this book really helped me get my consulting business off the ground. Thank you for your help. A. Togun, Douglasville, GA
After being in the computer consulting business for quite some time, I needed help in the overall business aspect. This book provided me with the all the information I needed to get my own consulting business off the ground. This is a great product to buy if you do not know how to get the business going. P. Reed, Dayton, OH
Thank you for all the information you gave me. Great help from your customer service department. G. Richey, Beaverton, OR
The first book of its kind that I have seen that is spoken in plain, easy to understand English! Thanks!!! L.Z. Hargis, Denver, CO