- Author: Ben Caballero
- Published: ©2004, Revised 2011 – Fourth Edition
- Contents of Package: Eighty seven (87) pages.
- Availability: The book can be downloaded, ordered on CD-ROM or in hard copy.
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer. Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac compatible.
- Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to get your Video Taping Service business started the best way.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your Video Taping Service business.
- How to determine the products and services that you provide in the operation of your Video Taping Service business.
- How to use sub-contractors to do some of the work for you.
- How to analyze the Video Taping Service competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your Video Taping Service services and how to determine the pricing structures.
- The equipment and supplies you will need and website links to help you find those items that are best for your Video Taping Service business.
- 100 ways to increase your Video Taping Service business.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase the sales and the profits in your Video Taping Service business.
- Promotional Details: The staffing industry is expect to grow by more than 50% over the next ten years and here is your chance to cash in on this phenomenal growth.
- Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
I have always wanted to own my own video taping and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my video taping service going. Thank you for your help. C. Wagner, Los Angeles, CA
This was a great book. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to open up their own small business. J. Lockhart, Lewisville, TX
I have worked in the video taping industry for about 9 years and since I have had the idea of opening my own video taping service, I was not sure where to start. Thank you for providing this since it helped me so much in the planning. V. Gladountchik, Arlington, VA
We got the book, went over it in detail, and decided to specialize in the inventory taping service. After contacting insurance agents, as the book suggested, we have all the business we can do! Your book is fantastic! S. Newcombe, Atlantic City, NJ