- Author: Karol Baker and Jennifer Hunt-Baritchi
- Published: ©2004, Revised 2011 – Fourth Edition
- Contents of Package: Ninety nine (99) pages, fully illustrated!
- Availability: The book can be downloaded, ordered on CD-ROM or in hard copy.
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer. Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac compatible.
- Features of the Book:
- How to get your Window Treatment business started the best way.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your Window Treatment business.
- The best way to approach potential customers and make the sale.
- How to determine the products and services that you provide in the operation of your Window Treatment business.
- How to use sub-contractors to do some of the work for you.
- How to analyze the Window Treatment competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your Window Treatment services and how to determine the pricing structures.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase the sales and the profits in your Window Treatment business.
- How to bid on your projects; do it right and do it fast!
- How to find wholesalers and installers!
- How to do pre-interviews.
- How to offer a total package of products and ideas!
- Promotional Details: Use your own creatively in your new window treatment business! From starting your business to every function that you will need to perform, this book will show you how to start fast and succeed quickly.
- Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Thank you for all the information you gave me. Great help from your customer service department. J. Symmes, Humble, TX
Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my window treatment business started very soon thanks to your help. C. McDole, Marana, AZ
There was so much information that I did not know that I needed to start up a window treatment business until I read your book. Thanks for helping me getting everything I needed together to get my dream off the ground. M. Hughes, Wesley Chapel, FL
Your book on window treatment was most helpful. I beautified all the windows in my own house and thanks to your helpful book; I am starting my own business. This business is fun to do! Thanks for teaching me the most profitable and successful way to get started in a new career of my choice. B. Hanger, Charleston, NC