Author: Paul Love and Gene Morgan
Published: © 2014 – Third Edition
Total Pages: One hundred forty three (143) pages
Download File Size: 772KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your fence company business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- This fully illustrated, step-by-step instruction book will help you in selling, installing or building several different products.
- Products can include animal control and containment, deer fencing, general enclosures, establishing borders, obstructing views, sports courts and areas, architectural enhancement, landscape enhancement, safety, combination of uses and more.
- Award winning fence designs at your fingertips.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful fence company business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your business today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Fence Company, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own business today!
Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my fencing business started very soon thanks to your help. B. Burnitt, Midlothian, TX
There was so much information that I did not know that I needed to start up a fencing business until I read your book. Thanks for helping me getting everything I needed together to get my dream off the ground. G. Anguiano, Selah, WA
Great product. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start up a fencing business. J. Meeks, Oakland City, IN
My dad and I have been building fences for quite a while and wanted to expand the business. Glad I found you on the Internet. Your book showed us how to really get organized and build every kind of fence we need. Now, we will probably do six or seven times the business just this year. Thanks! W. Edwards, Little Rock, AK