- Author: Tom Naler
- Published: ©2004, Revised 2011 – Fourth Edition
- Contents of Package: One hundred and thirty three (133) pages, fully illustrated.
- Availability: The book can be downloaded, ordered on CD-ROM or in hard copy.
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer. Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac compatible.
- Some of the Features of this Book:
- This fully illustrated, step-by-step instruction book will help you in selling, installing or building several different products ranging from
o Watering guidelines
o Organic yard care
o Restoring lawns
o Lawn debris
o Lawn diseases
o Insect control
o Safety basics
o Safety with lawn mowers and edger’s
o Frequency of mowing and recommended mowing heights
o Types of mowers
o Lawn mowing made easy
o Easy steps to attractive and healthy lawns
o Tips from experienced lawn mowers
o How do I care for my equipment
o Climate information by US and Canadian zones
o What are the different kinds of grasses
o and much more!
- How to get your business started, FAST!
- How to get customers, the fast and easy way!
- How to start your lawn care business part time!
- How to grow your lawn care business into a profitable company!
- How to maintain any yard; do it right and do it fast!
- And Much, Much More!
- Promotional Details: Order your copy of the “Start Your Own Lawn Care Business” book now and learn everything you need to know to start and operate your own lawn care business. Start small or start big. It is up to you! We will show you how!
- Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Thanks for all of your help. The book was a great buy in helping me start up my own lawn care service. D. Downs, Bardstown, KY
I am not planning on opening up my own lawn care for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the lawn care service I did not think about before. B. LaRue, Wake Forest, NC
Thank you for your quick service and excellent customer care. P. Moore, Argyle, TX
I have always wanted to own my own lawn care and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my lawn care service going. Thank you for your help. R. Hill, Abbotsford, BC, Canada
My partner and I decided to take the plunge and start our own lawn care business. Your book showed us everything we need to know and we are off to a great start. What surprised me was just how fast we got to the right start! Thanks for your directions! T. Lewis, St. Petersburg, FL
Great job with the book! I turned a part time job into a full time opportunity! C. Phung, Lake Charles, LA