- Author: Helen and Elizabeth Dobson
- Published: © 2010 – Third Edition
- Total Pages: Seventy seven (77) pages with Index
- Download File Size: 948KB
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer
- Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your wedding planner business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your business.
- How to finance your business.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the potential products and planning services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on wholesalers, associations, franchises, and publications including website links.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
- Also available in Hard Copy or on CD-Rom.
- Promotional Details: Starting a successful wedding planning business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your business today, the right way!
- Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Wedding Consulting Business, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own business today!
Great information in your product. Thank you for your help. N. Cracraft, Zephyr Cove, NV
There was so much information that I did not know until I read your Start Your Own Wedding Consulting Business book. It is great idea to put these products out there for people who do not know much about an industry. R. Whitacre, San Jose, CA
Great help from your customer service department. They were very helpful in helping find what I needed when I purchased the Start Your Own Wedding Consulting Business book and business plan. D. Bates, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I have never had so much fun in my new wedding business. I started with my friends and church and from there I got my start. It is amazing how many services there are to help and to advise. I look forward to many years of helping with that special day. M. Thomas, Greenville, SC