- Authors: Craig Howard and Samuel Franco
- Published: ©2014 – Eighth Edition
- Total Pages: One hundred and three (103) pages with Index
- Download File Size: 656 KB
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
- Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your pool service company.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your company.
- How to determine the potential retail products and pool maintenance services that you provide in the operation of your company.
- How to choose the best name and office location for your company.
- How to finance your company.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your pool service company and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your company.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your products and services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on computer software, manufacturers, wholesalers and equipment.
- Pool maintenance guides, checklists, trouble shooting guides and product reference guides.
- How to devise your company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your pool service company.
- Available in Hard Copy and on CD-Rom!
- Promotional Details: Starting a successful pool service company does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your company. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your pool service company today, the right way!
- Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Pool Service Company, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own pool service company today!
I never thought that setting up my own business would be so easy. I really enjoy the outdoors and this pool service company of mine is just a perfect career. Your instructions are so simple and I have confidence I can handle anything that comes up in my business! G. Scott, Phoenix, AZ
This was a great product to buy. Your customer service team was a great help. M. Woollard, Henderson, NV
I wanted to make a quick note to let you know how easy it was to purchase and download the Start Your Own Pool Service Company book. Once I downloaded the book, I spent a few hours reviewing the information and I have to say that the information really helped me understand what I need to get my business up and running. Thank you very much for all of your help. R. Ramirez, Ontario, CA
Great information in the book. I will be recommending you for all start up business owners. E. LaVercombe, St. Augustine, FL