- Author: Cindy Busby
- Published: ©2004, Revised 2011 – Fourth Edition
- Contents of Package: Sixty nine (69) pages.
- Availability: The book can be downloaded, ordered on CD-ROM or in hard copy.
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer. Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac compatible.
- Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to get your Proofreading Service business started the best way.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your Proofreading Service business.
- How to determine the products and services that you provide in the operation of your Proofreading Service business.
- How to use sub-contractors to do some of the work for you.
- How to analyze the Proofreading Service competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your Proofreading Service services and how to determine the pricing structures.
- How pricing can affect your Proofreading Service business.
- The equipment and supplies you will need and website links to help you find those items that are best for your Proofreading Service business.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase the sales and the profits in your Proofreading Service business.
- Promotional Details: Proofreading has grown into a must for many companies to document accurately in many phases of their operation. This can be in the legal side to the technical or just plain text writing. The proofreader is playing a very strong and growing role in today’s business. The recent wealth of information on the news and in the courts has made the proofreading business explode with new opportunities for you and your new business!
- Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my proofreading business started very soon thanks to your help. S. Davis, Springville, CA
There was so much information that I did not know that I needed to start up a proofreading business until I read your book. Thanks for helping me getting everything I needed together to get my dream off the ground. J. Collins, Huntingdale, Western Australia
Great product. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start up a proofreading business. J. Dippery, Weaverville, CA
I have always been good in reading and helping others. With the proofreading e-book, I have now turned this into a money making opportunity to help, and make money. The Proofreading e-book is just the thing to get me started. I loved the part on how to start and how to get clients. It worked! Marcie Neilson, Camden, NJ