Authors: Kyle Norman, George West & Renee Kennison
Published: ©2014 – Eighth Edition
Total Pages: Ninety three (93) pages with Index
Download File Size: 644 KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- The Six Steps to getting your new customers, clients and accounts.
- How to understand your customers needs.
- How to know who your clients are and where they are located
- How to conduct your own full scale market research with emphasis on the two ways to conduct your market research
- The four methods for getting your first customers for start-up businesses!
- How to implement a successful marketing program!
- How to use direct mail, telemarketing, printed materials, exhibitions, surveys, websites, promotions, press releases and public relations to acquire new customers, clients and accounts.
- How to develop a customer retention program.
- How keep your customers coming back!
- How to establish Loyalty and Rewards programs!
- Includes six bonus sections with information regarding community work, advertising, exploring business opportunities, financing your business, pricing policies and income goals.
Promotional Details: How to get new accounts and new customers is the #1 concern of any business. How to get the new customers you need to provide the income your business requires is a matter of prime importance to survival and growth. Many businesses, large and small, approached new customer acquisition in a haphazard, unplanned, and uncoordinated way. The results are usually disappointing, expensive, and inadequate from the standpoint of a contribution of to the profitability and success of your business.
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Five Stars! This is the most comprehensive book I have found to locate new customers. P. Slaydon, Pelham, NC
I have increased my client accounts using just a few of your suggestions. A must read for anyone starting a new business. D. Ferrell, Evergreen Park, IL
My gift shop was struggling to get profitable. Your book helped me increase my customer base and establish a rewards program. Great to see black on the bottom line instead of red. H. Lindquist, Valencia, CA